By Lisa Cypers Kamen.
It helps to ask yourself some questions every once in a while to make sure you are achieving the happiness you want in your life. The following questions are by no means an all-inclusive list but something to think about:
- Have I looked for the happy moments in my daily life?
- How do I find those moments?
- How do I show others that I am happy?
- Am I surrounding myself with people who have an overall positive attitude?
- Am I trying to focus as much as I can on the positive things in my life instead of the negative?
- Do I do a few things in my day just for myself? Have I stopped and taken in the little things in my day?
- Am I taking time every day to write down the things that make me happy or thankful?
- Do I do things for others so that they can experience happiness?
- Is my attitude mostly positive or negative?
- Do I let others negative feelings affect me?
- Am I choosing to be happy?
- Have I found hobbies or other activities that make me happy?
- Am I doing those things when I am sad or upset? Does my job make me happy?
- If I don’t have a job, am I at least doing something that makes me happy?
These questions will make you think and get you on the path to thinking about your life and your overall happiness.