If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
I did not realize the level of sacrifice that would be required to become not only an entrepreneur, but a successful entrepreneur. I wish I had understood the value of investing when I started out. I would done the things that I needed to do in order to “produce” and to make money very differently.
The most important rule I have learned in life is to never, ever give up, no matter how difficult the situation may be. For every situation there is a solution!
We dream and we dream big, but dreams are one thing – bringing them into reality takes a leap of faith, courage and discipline. There will always be obstacles along the way with twists and turns – but somehow as my mother always says -”once you keep putting your foot out into the universe you must move forward. With certainty somehow the universe will respond” and your goals and plans will unfold.
We all are our own success and we got a great gift – our minds to think and create and build. I truly believe that each one of us has a great mind and great minds can accomplish great things.
To succeed and to know your steps, you will have to capture the power of success, by educating yourself.
To sum up my life journey in short, I believe that life is so much more than work and success. It shows you what a difference you can make, if you keep your vision and believe in yourself. With success, you can help and support the less fortunate. I consider myself very lucky and live by the following ten personal Commandments.
- Always keep your goals in sight and never accept no as “the final answer”.
- Be passionate about your business and understand it is not only about money but long term success.
- There will always be doors closing, but it is up to you to open up the next one.
- Never stop working on your skills and expertise.
- Never stop learning.
- Each day gives you new opportunities.
- Don’t be afraid of asking for help – it deprives others the pleasure of helping you grow.
- An excellent entrepreneur never forgets the hard days and realizes to be thankful to the people who helped to become who you are today.
- If your mind can conceive it, you can also achieve it.
- If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus. Go beyond them and you will succeed!