Choose to Know and Love Yourself

Topics: , ,

• Dear Hearts,

I write this love letter for you. To you, I say love. You are here to love. To do anything other than love goes against all that you are. Love everything and everyone—the light and the darkness, the bitter and the sweet. Choose love over hate, pettiness, the need to be right, the illusion of financial security, and all the things that don’t even come close to LOVE. Because, there are no do-overs in life. You can’t erase the past or get back those moments that you missed so live now.

Know that each moment is a gift and an opportunity to live. Run in the rain with the one that makes your heart sing when she beckons you to come enjoy life with her. For that moment may be the last time you hold her hands, taste raindrops, and play like children with your beloved. Kiss your love every chance you get. Kiss her when you pick her up at the airport and every mile on your road trip to Arizona, because that may be the last trip, embrace, and kiss that you two will share.

Know thyself! You, spiritual-human beings, have no clue who you are. You will know true love, happiness, success, wealth, well-being, peace, and joy when you know you. As a child, you knew who you were until the world told you that you were someone else. To fit in, conform, please others, get or not get attention, and grasp for love, you decided that you were not enough so you became someone else.

To know yourself is to love yourself. So commit to you, obey your conscience and have the courage to be you. You have a choice to be who you are or to make up a story about who you are and be that inauthentic self. When you choose your authentic self over the story, your energy is aligned with Universe, so life flows easily and effortlessly. You are the “I AM.” I know the story may seem to be easier, but it’s a betrayal of your spirit, and is a cop-out to opt-out of all that you could be.

Take responsibility for your life: you are not a victim. Life doesn’t happen to you. Mind the seeds that you plant. That is, your thoughts grow your reality. Monitor every thought, carefully watching, and questioning its truth. Thoughts are clever critters and will create drama. Remember, you are not the thoughts in your head. And, that which you do not master, masters you. Be aware of those that vibrate at lower consciousness for they know not what they do. Pray for them! Love yourself enough to stand-up for you and also, accept responsibility for the role that you play.

Dear hearts, the end is near, so I leave you with this parting wisdom—be gentle with yourself, all things are temporary, judge not, and you can learn something from everyone you meet.

BE LOVE,
    T.M.H.

Tyffany Howard

Tyffany Howard is an international speaker, author and spiritual healer. She has published her first book, tap that!, which is a how-to guide to EFT tapping. Tyffany's message is Love.Heal.Uplift. Her life's work is to teach the masses how to love themselves, heal themselves and uplift them in the process. Tyffany loves, heals and uplifts with her words and tapping. Tyffany lives in Austin, Texas with her loyal companion, Chief Justice, a twelve-year-old, white-and-brown Chihuahua.

For more information, please visit www.tyffanyhoward.net.

Recent Releases

View all posts by Tyffany Howard.

1. Christina G.
      Christina G. says:

It sounds simple – to love, to live, to be patient, forgiving and kind but so hard to choose.

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd -August says – They know what matters, but they don’t choose it…The hardest thing on earth is to choose what matters.

Tyffany -Thank you for the reminder of why we should choose what matters. It was what I needed to hear today.

• M. Catlett
          M. Catlett says:

For there is one consciousness, one love… everything moves on it as ripples across an ocean, and our lives are such ripples. Most excellent reminder and lovely timing, of course, thank you Tyfanny – blessings, doubled! 🙂

2. Fatima Abdullah
      Fatima Abdullah says:

This is a well written article that is very thought provoking. It inspires one to think about the possibilities of ones thoughts and actions in life…

3. Sandra Kimler
      Sandra Kimler says:

Thank you for sharing with us your wisdom Tyffany. It is funny how life gives you what you need and I really needed to read your beautifully written article today. I will read it a few times today as it has so many lessons in it. You have such kindness and I thank you for writing your wisdom. Looking forward to reading more. Blessings to you.

4. reshena
      reshena says:

Always enjoy hearing what u say, being with almost everyday, and talking on the phone about nothing at all. We are our sisters keeper, she is the starting line up in my journey to not hidden and being me and believe me: I MAKE ME HARD. When I feel all is lost I pray and she pops up. We are strong through the growing knowledge and wisdom of our mother and a generation of many other women. Love u girl

5. Deb Ochs-Lagrone
      Deb Ochs-Lagrone says:

We’ve had a hard year full of drama and I have chosen to do just as you said. I’ve stopped allowing the drama to control my thoughts. I’m taking better care of me and trying hard to show nothing but love to the world. You are so right when you say it’s easier to dwell in the negative, but it’s so much happier to be in the light and spread love. Thank you for sharing this incredible piece! Love you Tyffany!

6. Tina
      Tina says:

What a beautiful and succinct passage. It perfectly summed up all the notions that I have had floating about me recently. I can’t wait for it to rain so I can run through it.

7. Kathryn B
      Kathryn B says:

It takes great courage to Be Who We Are and even greater courage to Love ourselves as we are. Love gives us everything we need and Love is the greatest gift we can share.
      Tyffany, thank you for your Love and Courage-Blessed Be My Sister!

8. Angela Johnson
      Angela Johnson says:

Tiffany thank you for teaching so many of us how to tap into happiness and love by taking control of our thoughts and not allowing them to take control of us which most if not all of us do. I have enjoyed reading this article it is really deep and as I read it I took a deep breath and began to feel free while changing my thoughts at that very moment to a love song. May the universe send you blessings always.

GBY

9. Anthony
      Anthony says:

Love is total awareness, being the present moment. Absolute Consciousness is love. There is no thing to do. Existence happens on its own. Just trust. Thanks for being in spirit Om mani padme hum

10. Eva
      Eva says:

Tyffany, your message does inspire me to no end……may you continue to resound with the loving energy of who you are as you encourage others to do the same. Namaste’

11. Donna
      Donna says:

Thank you for inspiring me today! Your message couldn’t have come at a better time in my life. Learned it the hard way, but I agree LOVE is all you need!

• Tyffany
        Tyffany says:

Thank you, Susan! Sounds like an amazing challenge. I love how the word “kindness” rolls off my tongue. It is such a high vibratory word. Many blessing to you!

12. Sandra Kimler
      Sandra Kimler says:

Oooh, I loved what you wrote Tyffany Howard. What a lovely message that you put out there! Because of you,I am going to be gentle and kind to myself today and give my kids extra hugs and kisses when they come home from school. I’m looking forward to reading more of your work. Much love and kindness to you.
      Sandra Kimler

• Tyffany
        Tyffany says:

Thank you, Sandra! Wishing you kindness and gentleness on your journey. Much love to you and your kids. I’m sure that they will love more hugs and kisses. Always love and kindness to you.

13. Eva
      Eva says:

Tyffany, I found a few moments tonight to enjoy what you wrote. You always shine so brightly and your message is clear – BeLove(d). Behold what manner of Love the Father has given unto us, That we can be called a child of God. I John, 3:1