If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
Music is one of God’s greatest gifts to humanity – it transcends all of the arts, delivers crystal clarity, touches every chakra and can make you scream for joy or cry a thousand emotions away in one passage.
Better yet, the universal power of music can be applied to the way we communicate, work, play and most importantly, the way in which we really listen to one another. Furthermore, the core elements of music can literally create alignment and harmony in our everyday lives! Why should we expect anything less from the world’s undisputed international language?
From the moment we are birthed, the heartbeat of music races throughout our being. Humanity should not delay another second, for there exists at least six-billion culturally-diverse stories and timeless lessons that music can reflect back to every man, woman and child – a soul star experience waiting for us to simply say “yes”.
In that “yes,” we will learn how to truly listen to one another and arrive at truths that I have learned in my few years on the planet:
- An attitude of gratitude will open more doors to your life than practically any other virtue.
- The tiniest baby can teach you lessons as profound as an old wise sage.
- I am not really raising my two children; they are raising me.
- Don’t waste a moment saying “I’m not good enough” you are, for we all have divinity within us.
- Identify your passion and purpose as soon as possible – do what you love and love what you do; that is the “melody” of your life and when you have landed on it, it is a whole different life.
- As above, so it is below.
Namaste – perhaps my favorite word of all time, meaning the light in me recognizes and honors the light in you.