If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
If everyone shared the lessons and knowledge of their lives, we could learn so much from each other, and there would be more empathy and less strife. Here is the wisdom that I’ve gained in my thirty-seven years:
- The color of someone’s skin or their financial status shouldn’t define how they’re treated.
- Someone else’s religious beliefs shouldn’t offend you if your own faith is strong.
- It’s easy to let drama into your life but it’s harder to get rid of it.
- Don’t stress out if no one else has faith in you, just have faith in your God and that’s all you need.
- Never be afraid to remove negative baggage from your life; you’ll find a missing piece of yourself when you do.
- Always start how you want to finish.
- Find joy in the journey of your life, because you only get one.
- Sometimes, you have to love family from a distance to live your life to the fullest.
- Your self-worth should only be measured by how you see yourself – not how others see you.
- Take a moment every day to enjoy the blessing of this earth and your loved ones because tomorrow isn’t promised to anyone.
- If you’re wrong, admit it, so that when you’re right, people will trust what you have to say.
- Take care of your children and treat them well; after all, they are a reflection of your character.
- You have to follow before you can lead. Your leadership will reflect how well you followed.
- Failure is always an option, but what you learn from it to succeed is a choice.
- The power of patience can conquer obstacles.
- Be diligent in the pursuit of success and don’t allow negativity to misdirect you along the way.
- Sometimes a few seeds of hope and faith tossed in the wind will yield a harvest unimaginable.
- Never look down your nose at anyone. That person may be your blessing in disguise.
- You have to find confidence in yourself before you can expect anyone else to be confident in you.
- Motivate others – don’t break them down to build yourself up.
- Blessings rain down when you have hope, faith, and love.
- Everything happens for a reason, so don’t ask questions, just go with it.
- How you react to someone else’s actions is always your choice, so choose wisely.
- Don’t be discouraged if you don’t reach your goal when you want to because God – or whoever your higher power is – will make sure that you reach it when you need to.
- Remember if it’s bad when it goes around, it will be ten times worse when it comes around, so treat everyone well.
- You have to lose the game sometimes so that you can learn how to win.
- Don’t go looking for your own blessings because you may miss the ones that are already on the way.
What would you share? Share your wisdom and knowledge by leaving a comment. Let us learn and grow together!