Author Archive for: Gale Connell
In 2002 Gale Connell became the first Club President for CEO Space in Colorado. Within a few months he achieved status as the driving force behind the most successful club launch in the 20 year history of CEO Space.
Seven years later, Gale has been integral in helping hundreds of Colorado entrepreneurs, raise capital, strategize, and execute to achieve their desired outcomes.
Today, he serves as Colorado State Director for CEO Space with an elite support team, trained to insure the success of even more CEOs as they launch and expand their businesses.
Gale's career highlights include:
- Served as General Manager and Regional Franchise Advisor for Ramada Inn's parent company for 15 years.
- Founded Master Craft Auto Body, the first fully computerized collision repair franchise company in 1977, sold to Itel International in 1979.
- Served as General Sales Manager and General Manager for 5 Denver area Automobile dealerships for 15 years.
- Designed, built, and operated several successful restaurant, bar, and entertainment venues.
- Co-authored Second Messenger, a spiritual, sci-fi novel published in 2000.
- Founded CEO Space Colorado 2002.
For more information, please visit ceospacecolorado.com.
Entries by Gale Connell
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” ~ Attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe One of the most common documented deathbed regrets is that the soon to be deceased wishes they had taken more risks. They aren’t talking about bungee jumping, but rather the dreams that they carried inside for a lifetime that they will never see realized. There are hundreds of reasons that people pass on their dreams, and they all seem perfectly logical. Take the American Dream for example: get an education, find a steady job, buy… Read more.
Subscribe to Life-Changing Inspiration
What would life be like if you could actually create the deep and real connections you’ve been longing for in your everyday relationships? Many of us feel unable to create deeper, more soulful (i.e. intimate) connections with friends or loved ones. Robert Forman's SoulJazz answers this longing in a six class webinar. It helps folks make deeper, more intimate and loving contact with their friends, loved ones and work mates. If you have friends or live with a family, deal with other people in their day-to-day lives and want to do any of these things better, this is the course for you!