What if you could live in a state of joy–not just some of the time, but always? What if you could revisit every passage of your life, from birth to adulthood to your final days–and see it as a profound soul journey? What if the hardships of the past faded away, and you saw them as simply part of the path we each travel?
With warmth and compassion, spiritual teacher Sara Wiseman helps you open your eyes to the beauty of your own life–the good, the bad, the all of it–and recognize it as infinite blessing. As you journey through each of the 28 vignettes, you’ll come to a new understanding of your life from a soul perspective, including:
- Growing into your authentic self
- Building a life of meaning and purpose
- Creating love and connection
- Learning to care for others
- Releasing old hurts and regrets
- Opening your heart to everything
- Understanding your life as a soul’s journey
If you’re ready to let go of adversity and find joy, it’s time for 28 Days to a Life of Gratitude.