This 5-night, 6-day retreat led by Gail Lynne Goodwin is one of the best times to visit Montana, as this is prime season in Glacier. The warm summer days will be filled with boating, hiking, and all things Glacier. Chances are, you’ll see grizzly bears while hiking!
If you have any questions about this retreat before booking, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
During this retreat, you will have an abundance of things to do and see. You will most likely enjoy:
- Two day mastermind session
- Ample time and inspiration for creativity
- Plenty of exercise opportunities including yoga, walking, etc.
- Art studio sessions & photography opportunities
- Exploring downtown Whitefish, Montana
- Hiking and exploring the wonders of Glacier National Park
- Wildlife watching and stargazing
- Time for relaxation and contemplation
- Meditation in the Turret Tower
- Friendship and FUN!
Because this retreat is offered during the golden days of a Montana summer, we are also excited to offer you the opportunity for lots of outdoor fun, such as bicycling and driving the spectacular Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park. Boating on beautiful Lake McDonald (just a short walk from Glacier Bear!), ziplining adventures down the mountain at Whitefish Mountain Resort, treetop walk atop Whitefish Mountain, whitewater rafting, flyfishing, and horseback riding are also available at an additional expense.
Location: Glacier Bear Retreat
Glacier Bear Retreat is a brand new storybook cottage located INSIDE the boundaries of Glacier National Park in beautiful West Glacier, Montana. Glacier Bear is located on almost an acre of private land with Fish Creek and Apgar Creek flowing through the property, creating a quiet, private and peaceful haven. A short walk brings you to the shores of beautiful Lake MacDonald.
Aptly named “Retreat”, Glacier Bear is perfect for nature-loving individuals looking for a quiet place to reconnect with the nature in spectacular Glacier National Park. For more photos of Glacier Bear, please check out GlacierBearRetreat.com.
- Accommodations: 5 nights lodging, from 3pm Saturday through 12pm Thursday
- Transportation: To/from the airport and to/from Glacier National Park and other areas of interest
- Meals: We believe that health starts with how we nourish our bodies. All meals will focus on delicious, yet healthy, good-for-you foods.
- Breakfast will include options like Vitamix green smoothies made from fresh organic produce, and whole grain steel-cut oatmeal, served with fresh organic fruit, nuts, seeds, coconut and pure maple syrup.
- Lunch will include fresh salads, crepes, soups and pizza, all made with fresh, organic (when possible), healthy ingredients.
- Join us for a delicious healthy dinner on 3 nights at Glacier Bear, while the other 2 nights will be enjoyed at one of the many local restaurants, at participant’s expense.
Room Types & Pricing
We welcome you to our retreats whether you’d like to attend alone, in a pair, and in a group. Both of our suites have one bed and can accommodate a single or a pair of individuals. Our bunk room can accommodate 5 people in 2 double and 1 twin beds, so you can book just one bed if you’d like and we’ll find you roommates of the same gender or you can book the entire room for 4 to 5 people at a discounted rate.
Papa Bear. Booked! Master suite with king bed and private bath. $1,695 per person (double occupancy), $2,250 (single occupancy).
Mama Bear. Queen suite with shared bath (with Baby Bear). $1,595 per person (double occupancy), $2,150 (single occupancy).
Baby Bear. Bunk room with 2 double beds and 1 twin bed, with shared bath (with Mama Bear). $999 per person (5 guests booking together as a group), $1,195 per person (4 guests booking together as a group), $1,395 per person (for 1 guest booking a private bed and wishing to be placed with roommates), $3,000 (single occupancy, for 1 guest booking alone and wishing to have a private room).
Reserve Your Spot Now
Space is limited, so register below to secure your spot. We are happy to accept reservations made on behalf of others, as we know you may wish to share this retreat as a special gift for a loved one.
We require payment in full to hold your reservation. We highly recommend that you also purchase traveler’s insurance separately.
Refund, Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Because of the intimate nature of this retreat, should you need to cancel your reservation, please note that we are only able to offer refunds if we are able to re-book your space.
We reserve the right to modify, reschedule, or cancel retreats due to inadequate participation, changing conditions, or other reasons. If such a change is necessary, we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event that the retreat is cancelled entirely, we will refund your payment within 30 days.