1. Be yourself. 100% authentically you. YOU matter, YOU make a difference.
2. Watch the movie The Five People You Meet in Heaven. Watch it twice… with loved ones. Tell those loved ones your deepest truth in the here and now, don’t wait.
3. Surround yourself by people who demand more of you than you do of yourself – these are the people who love you the most. Sometimes it looks like tough love.
4. As Marianne Williamson says, we are more afraid of our light than our darkness. But your playing small does not serve the world. As you let your light shine, you unconsciously give others permission to do the same.
5. I’ve had my fair share of adversity… yet I always know there is a lesson for me and an abundance of opportunities. We need to TRUST – let go and let God.
6. Be exuberantly passionate about everything you’re passionate about.
7. Speak up. Know yourself inside out. Invest in yourself.
8. Know the best gift you can give to others is the example of your OWN life working well. Not just well, but with ease, grace, wisdom, and being full grounded and present in your body, mind, heart, soul and spirit.
10. Seek out awesome role models and mentors. Ask for help. Together, everyone really does achieve more!
11. Take massive, passionate ACTION towards your dreams. Remember that God does not give you a DREAM you cannot manifest nor a problem you cannot solve.
13. Be resilient. As Les Brown says, “Sometimes you have to borrow someone else’s belief in you until your own kicks in.”
14. Do your best. Strive to leave every situation, person and event a little better than you found it. Smile. A lot!!!
15. And, as Marci Shimoff says, go out there and show the world how “happy you are for no reason”!!