If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
There are many things to learn. As we get older, we see how these lessons impact us, the lives of those around us, and the world we inhabit. Here are a few things I have learned in my life:
1. All forms of life are equal. This is not an optimistic hope or an idealistic dream, but the knowingness uncovered from experiencing consciousness beyond the individual mind.
2. The secret to a fulfilling life is to seek and live out your karma, aligning your personality with the inherent wisdom of the soul. Strange as it might seem – you already know.
3. Awareness is what you are, yet who you are is a soul.
4. When duality and non-duality are let go, the authentic reality of the soul appears.
5. Death exists, but not in all dimensions of being.
6. Keep letting go. Don’t ever stop letting go. When you let go, you grow.
7. The divine is in you, as you are in the divine.
8. Fear is mind-based, whereas love is the only abiding truth.
9. Miracles are not only possible but natural.
10. You are no greater or lesser than any other.
11. Until we authentically realize our oneness, humankind will continue to commit atrocities. In taking the life of another, we are expounding the cancer of fear which stops us from knowing and experiencing the love we truly are.
12. It is possible to hear and see in many ways, and in multi-dimensions.
13. You are a soul. Each soul is unique and yet paradoxically, the same.
14. Our one true self is awareness.
15. The mind is a powerful tool for good, while at the same time your greatest potential enemy.
16. When the mind’s patterning wants to take you away from love, kindness, compassion and forgiveness, then learn to say no.
17. It’s not what you do in life – it’s whether it’s a soulful contribution which counts. Doing something without being true to yourself only creates shadows and confusion. Doing what you truly love inspires and moves others to do the same.
18. Material things don’t matter. Only love matters. How do you express it?
19. Remembering to look, listen and follow for the wisdom of your Soul matters – in today’s world we are too easily distracted and often lose our way.
20. Don’t follow another because they’re popular, rich, beautiful or famous. Look, learn and take on board the lessons you need to learn so that you can begin to live authentically. If you live authentically, you will be sharing and contributing to the evolution of human consciousness, and you will be fulfilled and at peace with the world.
21. Don’t do everything for your own sake. Do it for the whole of life. When you do this, magic happens, for as we give, we grow.
22. Freedom is your goal, your nature and your birthright.