Author Archive for: Bud Bilanich
Bud Bilanich, The Common Sense Guy, is an executive coach, motivational speaker, author and blogger. He is the Official Executive Coaching Guide at SelfGrowth.com, and the Careers Group Coordinator at FastCompany.com. He helps his coaching clients succeed by applying their common sense.
Dr. Bilanich is Harvard educated but has a no nonsense approach to his work to goes back to his roots in the steel country of Western Pennsylvania. His approach to career and life success is a result of over 35 years of business experience, 10 years of research and study of successful people and the application of common sense.
He is the author of seven books, including Straight Talk for Success: Common Sense Ideas That Won't Let You Down, where he presents his blueprint for career and life success:
- Develop your self confidence.
- Create positive personal impact.
- Become an outstanding performer.
- Become a dynamic communicator.
- Become interpersonally competent.
His clients include Pfizer, Glaxo SmithKline, Johnson and Johnson, Abbot Laboratories, PepsiCo, AT&T, Chase Manhattan Bank, Citigroup, General Motors, UBS, AXA Advisors, Cabot Corporation, The Aetna, PECO Energy, Olin Corporation, Minerals Technologies, The Boys and Girls Clubs of America and a number of small and family owned businesses.
Bud is a cancer survivor and lives in Denver Colorado with his wife Cathy. He is a retired rugby player and an avid cyclist. He likes movies, live theatre and crime fiction.
For more information, please visit budbilanich.com.
Entries by Bud Bilanich
I would share three bits of advice that have guided me and served me well in my life. 1. Always do your best. When you do your best, you will be proud of yourself. Being proud of yourself increases your self-confidence. I believe that self-confidence is an important key to success, in your career and in your life. Beware however: doing your best means that you are laying it on the line. When you do your best, you know that you have no one but yourself to blame if things don’t work out like you want. 2. Treat everyone with… Read more.
Subscribe to Life-Changing Inspiration
Arielle Ford’s Manifest Your Soulmate course details the PROVEN process to manifesting the man or woman of your dreams and provides the prayers, rituals, projects and exercises to do today. Manifestation involves preparing yourself on all levels, including healing the emotional wounds of the past, clearly manifesting your beloved. In this course, you'll receive:
- Text and video guiding you through the steps of manifesting your soulmate, including how to release past lovers who still have their energetic hooks in you and how to prepare your mind, body, spirit & home.
- Audio guided meditations, to assist you in releasing the past while creating a powerful and romantic future.
- Interviews with soulmate couples who share their personal stories of how they manifested each other and how they keep romance alive.
- The Soulmate IQ Test to determine if you are ready to manifest your soulmate