I’ve been called the “Woman of Independent Means.” Funny, but it seems to capture all the vigor and verve of self-sufficiency, achievement and hard core measurable goals which marked my passage and intentions upon entering the decade of the 90s. I determined to change the world, to make quantum leaps in financial gain, to publish and to produce. After all, 40 was upon me and time a’fleeting. Now, closer to 65 than to 40, I realize that the better triumphs have not come from reaching these goals but in the shadows and nuances of missing them. When things have not gone… Read more.
Author Archive for: Eileen McDargh
Since beginning her consulting and training practice in 1980, Eileen has become noted for her ability to speak the truth with clarity, wisdom, humor and compassion. Long-standing clients and repeat engagements attest to her commitment to make a difference in minds, hearts and spirits of organizations and individuals.
She draws upon practical business know-how, life's experiences and years of consulting to major national and international organizations that have ranged from global pharmaceuticals to the US Armed Forces, from health care associations to religious institutions. Executive Excellence magazine selected her as one of the top 100 thought leaders in leadership and among the top ten consultant providers of leadership development. Her programs are content rich, interactive, provocative and playful—even downright hilarious.
She authored Work for a Living & Still Be Free to Live, the first book on work/life balance—a topic that placed her as a futurist in this issue and continues to be published in revised editions. Her second book, The Resilient Spirit, is found from South Africa to California. Her book, Gifts from the Mountain: Simple Truths for Life's Complexities, earned the Ben Franklin Gold Award and is a featured title with award-winning publisher, Berrett Koehler. Her latest book, Your Resiliency GPS has just been released to growing acclaim.
Eileen is a certified speaking professional (CSP) and her election into the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame places her among the top 3% of the 4000-member National Speakers Association.
In 2017, Global Gurus International, a British-based provider of resources for leadership, communication and sales training, also ranked her 4th as one of the World’s Top 30 Communication Professionals following a global survey of 22,000 business professionals.
For more information, please visit www.eileenmcdargh.com.
- Work for a Living & Still Be Free to Live: Revised For The New Millennium
- Gifts from the Mountain: Simple Truths for Life's Complexities
- The Resilient Spirit: Heart Talk for Staying Rightside Up in a World That's Upside Down
- Your Resiliency GPS
- Talk Ain't Cheap-It's Priceless
- My Get Up & Go Got Up & Went
Entries by Eileen McDargh
Subscribe to Life-Changing Inspiration
Arielle Ford’s Manifest Your Soulmate course details the PROVEN process to manifesting the man or woman of your dreams and provides the prayers, rituals, projects and exercises to do today. Manifestation involves preparing yourself on all levels, including healing the emotional wounds of the past, clearly manifesting your beloved. In this course, you'll receive:
- Text and video guiding you through the steps of manifesting your soulmate, including how to release past lovers who still have their energetic hooks in you and how to prepare your mind, body, spirit & home.
- Audio guided meditations, to assist you in releasing the past while creating a powerful and romantic future.
- Interviews with soulmate couples who share their personal stories of how they manifested each other and how they keep romance alive.
- The Soulmate IQ Test to determine if you are ready to manifest your soulmate