We appreciate your interest in InspireMeToday.com and would love to speak with you.
Discover the Inspire Me Today Story
We invite you to read the breathtaking story of how an encounter with a soldier in Iraq led to delivering world class inspiration from international thought leaders to thousands of visitors every day.
About Gail Lynne Goodwin
Gail Lynne Goodwin is an author, a coach, a speaker, and the founder of InspireMeToday.com, which provides free inspiration daily to members in more than 150 countries. Gail has interviewed many well-known names including Sir Richard Branson, Guy Laliberte, Seth Godin, Tony Hseih, Gary Vaynerchuk, Michael Gerber, Marci Shimoff, Jack Canfield and hundreds more.
Gail released Love In 21 Days, a step-by-step guide to finding the love of your life online, in January 2012.
- Gail Lynne Goodwin on Twitter
- Gail Lynne Goodwin on Facebook
- Gail Lynne Goodwin on the Huffington Post
Awards and Honors
Gail ranked #34 and was named as “one of the top influencers globally” in Fast Company’s The Influence Project in 2010.
Gail was named one of “25 of the Most Inspirational People on Twitter” by Mashable in 2009.
Recent Press Coverage
Gail has also been a featured expert in several teleseminars, including:
- Gladys Diaz’s From Heartache to Heart’s Desire Telesummit - May 2013
- Orna and Matthew Walters’ Love On Purpose Revolution – April/May 2013
- Michelle Casto’s Discover Your Divine Destiny Telesummit – January 2012
- BraveHeart Women’s Who I Am Not To Be Teleseminar Series – September 2011
- Trent Taylor and Michael Crossland’s Add Another Zero Interview Series – April/May 2011
- Brian Vaszily’s 21 Luminaries Teleseminar Series – April 2011
- Mike O’Mary’s The Note Project Telesummit – April 2011
Gail was featured in Brian Schwartz’s 2009 book, 50 Interviews: Entrepreneurs.
For More Information
Contact Gail Lynne Goodwin and Inspire Me Today directly:
- Phone: 406-848-1771
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: twitter.com/inspiremetoday