If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
I would share 10 thoughts to live by.
1. Life is not about who you were, but who you ARE!
2. MIRACLES are nothing more than extreme POSSIBILITIES manifested through positive thoughts, love, and unwavering faith and belief.
3. Failing while DOING is far more commendable than failing to even TRY. Remember, if you don’t even try, there is ZERO chance of success.
4. Running from your fears may be comfortable, but tends to create mediocrity. Facing your fears may be UNcomfortable, but tends to create greatness.
5. When an obstacle stands in your way the only decision you need to make is whether you want to go around it, leap over it, or smash right through it!
6. Whenever you feel “inspired,” act upon it immediately. INSPIRATION is like a flame that will eventually die down if you do not feed it. Every time you allow this to happen you will regret it. Inspiration is a message… a message that it is the exact right time to go after it. Please listen!
7. Try to never let negative emotions “drown you”. Yes, there are days we may just be “treading water”, but that is ok. This gives you time to rest and mentally prepare to again “swim upstream”, and get to the next level. So when things are going poorly, keep kicking and moving your “mental arms and legs” in life’s waters – never let your mind fall below the surface and all will soon be on track once again!
8. Truly appreciating EVERY single step of your journey, and the blessing of being ABLE to take it, will make the final result that much more meaningful AND wonderful.
9. Nobody can affect YOU with THEIR negative thoughts about you or anything you want to be or accomplish. THEIR negative thoughts, even if about YOU, will actually hurt THEM, not YOU. The entire world could not believe in you, but as long as YOU believe in YOURSELF, you will achieve success. The only person that has power over you IS YOU. Think it and then you will BE it.
10. Start EVERY day feeling appreciative for all the wonderful things you have in your life, and by the time you go to sleep you will likely have even more.