When I focus on improving myself and how I interact with the world, I find that I don’t have much time for criticizing others. I just accept them as they are. And how they are is just fine.29 Aug 2017/by Bud Bilanich/0 Comments/in Inspirational Quotes Topics: Acceptance, Self Development and Growth
Bud Bilanich, The Common Sense Guy, is an executive coach, motivational speaker, author and blogger. He is the Official Executive Coaching Guide at SelfGrowth.com, and the Careers Group Coordinator at FastCompany.com. He helps his coaching clients succeed by applying their common sense. Dr. Bilanich is Harvard educated but has a no nonsense approach to his work to goes back to his roots in the steel country of Western Pennsylvania. His approach to career and life success is a result of over 35 years of business experience, 10 years of research and study of successful people and the application of common sense. He is the author of seven books, including Straight Talk for Success: Common Sense Ideas That Won't Let You Down, where he presents his blueprint for career and life success:
- Develop your self confidence.
- Create positive personal impact.
- Become an outstanding performer.
- Become a dynamic communicator.
- Become interpersonally competent.
For more information, please visit budbilanich.com.
- Success Tweets For Creating Positive Personal Impact
- Common Sense Ideas For Building A Dream Team
- Solving Performance Problems... A Leader's Toolkit