Elinor Stutz broke through barriers long before doing so was popular. Against all odds she defied the theme, “women can’t sell” to become the top producer at every company she ever worked all the while ignoring attempts to get her to quit.
Faced with an irreparable broken neck, Stutz paid attention to two visions as they appeared before her while on the stretcher. She negotiated with the Great Beyond with the promise to be of service to communities at large in exchange for full recovery.
As the CEO of Smooth Sale, Stutz adapted the motto, “Believe, Become, Empower.” Stutz is a motivational/inspirational speaker, author and sales trainer.
- Stutz’ first book, Nice Girls DO Get the Sale: Relationship Building that Gets Results is an International Best-Seller.
- Her second book, HIRED! has helped many secure their desired jobs.
- The Wish: A 360… mentors readers on how to build influence.
- The Smooth Sale blog is rated as a Top Sales Blog.
- Kred declared Elinor to be A Top 1% Influencer
- @RiseBoarders ranks Stutz as a Top Sales Guru
- Tenfold lists “Top 65 women Business Influencers”
- CEO Magazine Declares “One of the brightest sales minds to follow on Twitter”
- Elinor Stutz Author Page via Amazon
- Hired!: How to Use Sales Techniques to Sell Yourself On Interviews
- Nice Girls DO Get The Sale: Relationship Building That Gets Results
- The Wish: A 360-Degree Business Development Process that Fuels Sales
- Entrepreneur.com Magazine - 'Embrace the Power of Thinking Differently'
- Tenfold Top 65 Business Women