We hope this post finds you enjoying a beautiful August. While you’ve been barbecuing with friends, hanging out at the beach, hiking the mountains or enjoying the best of the season, we’ve been busy making InspireMeToday.com even better for you.
We’ve made some changes to improve your Inspire Me Today experience:
- Today’s Brilliance is now displayed in full on our homepage, and in the morning newsletter, with a direct link to comment. (For those of you who haven’t signed up yet for our newsletter, you can now do so with the sign up field directly below Today’s Brilliance on the homepage.) This makes it much easier to forward the daily inspiration to friends too!
- To make it easier for you to browse our older inspiration, we’ve added four more luminaries to the bottom of our homepage. We’re also creating a “Browse More Inspiration” section available through our main navigation, that will feature 20 random luminaries per page. You will also be able to access the alphabetical list of our Inspirational Luminaries, if you prefer to browse that way.
- Our Inspired Quotes section is now available through our main navigation and displays the most inspirational quotes from our family of Inspirational Luminaries. Additionally, you can click on any Luminary’s name in the section to access their profile and read their Today’s Brilliance.Inspired Quotes will be included in the daily email whenever we are able to bring you a quote that is both inspirational and from our daily Luminary (see Raven Magwood and Ruchira Agrawal this week for examples).
- We’ve simplified our site to give you a better experience by removing the category section and the sign-up pop up.
- In addition to our existing channels, our content is now available as a Google Currents edition too!
Sometimes life can be crazy busy. We value your time and want to bring you the very best inspiration in the easiest, most powerful way, and that’s why we made these changes, just for you.
If you have any other ideas for improvement, we’re always open to your suggestions. Perhaps you have someone special that you’d like for us to interview or feature, or a blog post topic to submit. If so, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll certainly review your ideas for improvement.
This Post Has 0 Comments