Jack is an amazing six year old who started drawing pictures in return for donations to the Sick Kids’ Friends Foundation, a foundation supporting the hospital his baby brother regularly visits due to chest problems. Jack came up with the idea after a family friend bought a drawing from him for 20p at a craft fair and has since raised over £;32,000. We loved his story and wanted to highlight what he’s doing, even if he’s only 6 years old. So, here’s Jack’s advice for others, as he shared it with his father….
My advice for others…
- Don’t jump into water and kill yourself.
- Do good at Judo.
- Be good at school, don’t lose golden time and the golden party.
- Don’t cry too much.
- Remember to share with people and be nice.
- Remember to share your food with everyone.
- Remember to learn to drive and eat your chocolate.
- Always cuddle, love and look after your Mummy &;; Daddy. Jump on them.
On growing up
- Remember to buy a job.
- Remember to try your hardest, you might win an award.
- You can be a rockstar too if you want.
- Remember to have a baby – have ten.
- Try your hardest skills at drawing, don’t give up.
- Learn drawing by doing dot to dot.
- Try hard to colour in the lines and not make a mess.