If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
“Can you believe in something simply because it matters to you? Then act on it to prove you really do.”
These are my 10 quick tips for living an inspired life:
1. Set an Intention: Understand the power and importance of intention as the rudder to steer your life.
2. Maintain Integrity: Intention and integrity together form the key building block for manifestation. Live with integrity by keeping agreements with yourself and others. It is essential to clear up aspects from your past that can get in your way now.
3. Live on Purpose: Standing in your purpose, the quality of your dreams will change. Without purpose many climb to the top of the mountain, only to realize – “wrong mountain.”
4. Access Your Dreamer: Create a dynamic relationship with the dreams that you are passionate about. Reality is an important aspect but consider what being realistic has cost you.
5. Learn From Your Doubter: Left unattended, this can sabotage your dreams. But when you create a powerful relationship with your doubter, others people’s doubts actually become the opportunity to deepen your commitment.
6. Believe in Your Dreams: If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will either. Prove you believe in your dreams by taking action.
7. Failure Can Lead to Success: Use all of life’s lessons as powerful tools and create daily practices to deepen what you want to change or develop.
8. Take Serious Steps Forward: Plan the essential strategies to insure your success. In the end, it all comes down to moving forward on the projects and practical steps for making your dream real.
9. Build Your Dream Team: Ask for help and make it easy for people to say yes. There are resources that you know (and do not know) who can open doors to help you play a bigger game and accomplish your goals with greater ease.
10. Live as a Dreamer: Once you are clear about your purpose, dreams and beliefs, look at all areas of your life and decide what you really do and don’t want. You choose. This process works on any personal or professional dream.