If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
Two things can happen when your world turns upside down with tragedy, such as blindness or the murder of your child.
Either your life becomes a mess or you reach deep within. Choose the latter and, through the power of God at work, you become the messenger of the greatness that is yours to share.
And while sharing, there’s a secret to live the abundance of life, to relish in the richness of each day and to delight in success and triumph.
And that triumph isn’t in a book or hidden in mysteries untold, or even in philosophies to ponder upon. But rather, the secret is closer than a whisper and deeper than a thought. It’s in the recesses of the mind. It’s in the hidden corners that recall all that’s good.
And when facing adversity, it’s these reminders that spark a renewed sense of who I am, the weaknesses I possess and the greatness of God to turn them into strengths:
- My blindness reminds me to fuel my vision every day.
- The lessons I learn remind me God is still at work.
- The tragedies that touched my life remind me of the triumph God longs to bring.
- The mistakes I see others make remind me I’m flawed too.
- Obstacles remind me never to let them become excuses.
- Harsh words from others remind me to guard what slips from my lips.
- Disappointments remind me to keep dancing to the melody of God’s Word.
- Failures remind me they remain failures unless I fail to learn.
- Victories remind me God smiles at every stage.
- Rejections remind me God is re-directing my steps.
- The love I receive is God’s way to remind me I’m still alive.
- The setbacks remind me that my heart is set on hope.
- The struggles remind me that through Christ, my weaknesses turns to strengths.
- The Bible reminds me God’s Word touches souls.
- The care I give reminds me I’ll need the same one day.
The meaning of our existence is defined by relishing in vibrant thoughts. They remind us of the fullness of life. It gives each day a richer look, and a lovelier tone. When our mind is filled with them, triumph taps at the door and success has a sweeter taste.