Mark David Gerson
Author of more than a dozen books whose readers span the globe, Mark David Gerson electrifies groups and individuals around the world with his inspiring stories and motivational talks and seminars. Mark David's books include critically acclaimed titles for writers, award-winning fiction and compelling memoirs. His screenplay adaptations of his Q'ntana fantasy novels are on their way to theaters as a trio of epic feature films, and he is currently at work on a fourth novel in his popular Sara Stories as well as a second book in his Way of the Fool series of personal development books Mark David works with an international roster of clients as a spiritual mentor, personal growth coach, writing/creativity coach/catalyst and project consultant. He is also a popular speaker on topics related to creativity and spirituality, as well as an accomplished artist and photographer.
For more information, please visit markdavidgerson.com.
- The Way of the Fool: How to Stop Worrying About Life and Start Living It...in 12½ Super-Simple Steps
- The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write
- From Memory to Memoir: Writing the Stories of Your Life
- Birthing Your Book: Even If You Don't Know What It's About
- Acts of Surrender: A Writer's Memoir
- The Q'ntana Trilogy
- The Sara Stories