“I’m dealing with difficulty in my life right now that is affecting my health. I’m normally such a positive person. This situation is really taking its toll on me and I just don’t know how to stay positive anymore. What can I do?” ~ Sally, Green Bay, Wisconsin
The best thing for staying positive is to remember that what we focus on expands, so here are a few great tips.
- Music is amazing for raising our vibration, our mood even when we don’t feel well or positive.
- Force a smile on your face, it will immediately change the physiology in your body.
- Watch a silly movie that will make you laugh even when you don’t feel like it, as laughter is an amazing healer.
- And KEY- Your environment & who you are surrounded by impacts you greatly.
- Another fun game is called the happy sticky notes game where you gather your friends & everyone writes happy words on sticky notes & then they put them all over you & you laugh together.
Silly, but it works!
Carly Alyssa Thorne