My blog today is a bit different in that it’s a personal letter from me to you. Let me start by saying, “Thank you” for being such a valued member of our InspireMeToday.com community. I personally appreciate your support.
I wanted to talk with you today about several things that we’ve been working on for the last few months. Recently you might have noticed a few minor changes to the site where we implemented your recommendations for improvement. We asked, you answered and we responded. We greatly appreciate your input which allows us to constantly improve our site for you.
To make the site easier for you to navigate, we’ve eliminated the need to sign in to access the inspiration on our site. And, we’re providing additional options to receive our inspiration:
– E-mail- Sign up to receive Today’s Brilliance by email each morning. (Just click on the yellow button at the top of the page)
– RSS Feed. Sign up for our RSS feed to receive either Today’s Brilliance or my blog to your RSS reader.
– iPhone App- We just launched our iPhone app for inspiration to your phone. Just download it FREE and enjoy IMT on the go!
– Twitter- follow @inspiremetoday on Twitter to receive snippets of inspiration throughout the day and invite your tribe to follow too!
– Facebook- Become a member of our InspireMeToday Fan Page and read our inspiration there daily.
Many of you have asked how you can help InspireMeToday.com continue to provide high-quality inspiration and help us grow. Here are 5 simple things YOU can do right now to help….
– Tell people about InspireMeToday.com. Through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or any of the many other social media option, please share us with your tribe. Also, a personal email from you to your email list is a powerful way to introduce us to others and help us inspire more people. For those with large email lists or social media followings, we’d especially like to talk with you about sharing our message with your list.
– Support our advertisers on the site by clicking on their links. We receive pennies for each click, so if you see an ad that interests you, please feel free to click on it. Your support of our advertisers will greatly assist us to continue to bring you quality content.
– Advertise with us. If you or someone you know has a business that would benefit from exposure to our community, please email me directly at [email protected] We’re looking for ways to play together that are mutually beneficial.
– Buy our products. We’re introducing new products specifically tailored to our community during these challenging economic times. Please support us through your product purchase.
– Contribute your brilliance! We’re always looking for outstanding inspirational Luminaries. If you’re interested please write to us. Also, feel free to recommend other Luminaries you’d like us to feature in the comment section below.
– Blog with us! Recently we created a guest blog. Over the next few weeks we’re expanding that area to include fresh content from some new faces. If you’re interested in writing a guest post, please email us at [email protected]
– Book Gail to Speak- Speaking to your corporate or civic group allows us to share our message with more people and grow our InspireMeToday community. Email [email protected] for topics, rates and availability.
It is our intention to keep our inspiration free for everyone and with your help, I feel confident that we can continue to do so. Please feel free to share your suggestions with us on how we can continue to improve our site. In an effort to continually improve, please tell me what you like and what doesn’t work for you. We’re here to listen anytime. We’re here FOR you and truly want to inspire your world. Please, share your comments below.
Thank you again for being part of the community and for caring and sharing your thoughts with us. We invite you to comment below and get the discussion going within the community. Thanks again and know that we love and appreciate your support.
This Post Has 4 Comments
I’d like to thank you for your random act of inspiration in January!
You sat by me when I was struggling with major business and technical issues. I must have had a rain cloud over my head because you knew I needed help! You talked to me for a few minutes and said, “Write this email!”
Your words in the email to my business contact said, “I want to give you a hug!” I didn’t want to send it, but I forced myself.
Well, that was a brilliant idea because my cloud lifted immediately! At your encouragement, I started giving hugs instead of handshakes and it worked wonders. I went up to the top speakers at the event and gave them all hugs. I truly had a great time.
Thank you Gail! You are heaven sent!
I am thrilled to hear the results of your efforts. Thank you for sharing this very kind email. There is great power in love- expressed through a hug. I really appreciate you sharing your story. It made me smile and makes me want to go hug a bunch of people today. 🙂
Thanks again for sharing it with me.
Your love and inspiration helps me every day in so many ways, I only hope I can repay is someway someday. Until then you have my friendship and support. So keep up the awesome work, good luck flying high with Cirque du Soleil & have fun.:)
Sam, thank you. Each you your tweets make me smile. Sending lots of love and hugs to you!
p.s. I’ll keep you posted on Cirque du Soleil and the bungee/trapeze flying! Woohoooo!