If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
I continually advocate how essential it is to do the inner work and have the courage to face your inner demons when that may be the last place you wish to go because of the anticipated pain. For me, it has been about looking at all the ways I am still playing small and hiding out instead of showing up and claiming my destiny.
Sometimes we play the “What if…” game when dealing with fear about change. I can understand why the inner journey can feel intimidating and scary. It’s unpredictable and invites a lot of change. The unknown brings up lots of questions and concerns that are all fear -based. We worry about, “Will I be ok? Am I strong enough to handle the pain I anticipate? What if I don’t like what I see/find? Am I good enough/smart enough to be successful?” I could go on….
I know I’m connected to my spirit when I feel the peace regardless of what my mind is saying to the contrary. It is the calming presence within me that gives me the courage to step into the unknown with the faith that I will be ok.
Below are the statements I enthusiastically declare out loud. I invite you to create your own.
- I say YES to fully living my destiny even if I feel afraid
- I say Yes to BECOMING the vision God has for my life even if I feel inadequate or unworthy
- I say Yes to allowing whatever is ready to be healed and transformed in an easy and delightful way
- I say yes to joyfully sharing my gifts, talents, qualities, strengths, and capacities with others and the world
- I say YES to giving my heart a greater voice in speaking my truth
- I say YES to receiving all of the miracles, gifts, and blessings that have my name on it
- I say YES to releasing struggle and lack
- I say YES to ease and flow
- I say YES to becoming who I am meant to be and fulfill what I am here to do
Remember Michael Beckwith’s motto for Life Visioning: “I am willing… I am ready… I am available to more good than I have ever imagined or experienced at any time in my life.”
Do you have the courage to say yes to the life you are meant to live?